Looking to Buy or Sell Property in Greater Princeton New Jersey? Call me now 609-915-9665 !
Asma “Rosy” Naik Realtor Princeton real estate agent
Why Princeton, NJ ?
Princeton – NJ area is home to such corporations as AT&T, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Merrill Lynch, ETS, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Capital Health Systems and Princeton HealthCare System. An array of renowned cultural and educational institutions are nearby including Princeton University, The College of New Jersey, Rider University, McCarter Theater and Grounds For Sculpture. Greater Princeton New Jersey is a commuter friendly area served by New Jersey Transit buses and trains as well as Amtrak. The Trenton Mercer Airport, a free trade zone, is only moments away and New York and Philadelphia are within easy reach.
10 Top Reasons Why I Should move to Princeton, New Jersey?
- Excellent educational opportunities, with Princeton University and other prestigious institutions nearby;
- Rich cultural heritage, with museums and galleries;
- Easy access to New York City and Philadelphia;
- Beautiful natural surroundings, like the Princeton Battlefield State Park;
- Abundant shopping and dining options;
- Great recreational activities, such as golf courses and parks;
- Low crime rate;
- Affordable housing options;
- High-quality healthcare facilities;
- Proximity to international airports and major transportation hubs.
Coldwell Banker Realty
Princeton, New Jersey
Hello, I am Asma “Rosy” Naik and to assist my clients in their property sale or purchase journey.
As a real estate advisor I have worked with Sellers, buyers and Renters for 15 years.
I have helped clients with their real estate needs in Mercer, Middlesex and Somerset Counties. I am knowledgeable in Princeton, West Windsor, Plainsboro, Hopewell, Lawrenceville, South Brunswick, Montgomery, Edison and Monroe townships.
- I have lived in the Greater Princeton Area for over 30 years.
- As a member of PTA/PTSA, I have volunteered at WWP School District for over 10 years in various capacities, including board interview for the hiring of high school Assistant Principals, Site-based Council, chaired Art Council. Volunteer Instructional Aide.
- Volunteered at Princeton Medical Center.
- I have successful completed the following designations:
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Corporate Mobility Specialist
- Certified Sales Professional (New Home Construction)
My Local Real Estate Scope
As a Sales Associate in Princeton, NJ regional office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, I serve the residential and commercial real estate needs of West Windsor, Lawrenceville, Hopewell Twp, Hopewell Borough, Pennington Boro, Princeton, Montgomery, Hillsborough, Belle Mead, Rocky Hill, South Brunswick, East Windsor, Cranbury, Hightstown, Robbinsville, Plainsboro, Franklin and Somerset.
Your Princeton, NJ Relocation Specialist
I take great pleasure in helping my clients with their move to and from the Greater Princeton area. In this role, I assist:
- Transferee Counseling
- Mortgage Assistance
- Complete Relocation Kits
- Area Tours
- rental Assistance
- Interim Housing Assistance
- Group Move Coordination
- Home Finding Assistance
- Home Marketing Assistance Program
- Elder Care Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
Real Estate Affiliations
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member Mercer County Association of Realtors
- Member TREND MLS
- Member CJMLS
- Member Garden State MLS
Located in the heart of Central New Jersey, my Princeton office serves the residential and commercial real estate needs of Mercer, Somerset, Middlesex and Lower Hunterdon counties in New Jersey and Bucks County in Pennsylvania. I have a vast knowledge of the bucolic communities that make up this region and Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage listings range from moderately priced homes to sprawling estates.
Why Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage?
Coldwell Banker® was founded in 1906 when Colbert Coldwell, a young real estate sales associate, observed families trying to piece their lives together following the disastrous San Francisco earthquake.
Coldwell Banker has entered its second century in real estate and continues to offer clients a level of service and resources of which Colbert Coldwell and his partner Benjamin Banker would be proud.
ColdwellBankerHomes.com is owned and operated by NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate company. As a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, NRT has more than 700 offices, 41,300 independent sales associates and 4,600 employees operating in 35 major metropolitan areas. NRT operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Asma “Rosy” Naik Realtor
Coldwell Banker Realty
Princeton, New Jersey
Keywords: Coldwell Banker Realty, Sales Associate, Princeton New Jersey, Asma “Rosy” Naik, Real Estate Agent, Greater Princeton New Jersey Area, NJ, New Jersey